MR..FAROOQ Birthday Party

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

About Me



Hiiii everybody.... Welcome to my blog...
My name is ROSLAN but you guys can call me LAN...
I was born in KUALA KANGSAR, PERAK. I lived in kampung BELURU kuala kangsar....
If you guys want to visit me you're most welcome...
I studied primary at SK Beluru and continued secondary at SMK Bukit Merchu Kuala Kangsar and finished my SPM....
Previously i was managing my own IT company...but now i join SPIKE programe.....
My horoscope is Gemini and my zodiac year is Horse...

I'm the oldest in my family,
my younger sister Ms Rosniza...
My main interest is surfing the internet,built website,forex trading,reading IT magazine...
i will spend at least 8 to 10 hours for surfing the internet...
so many thing that we can get on the internet....
Usually i'm looking for latest software and chating.....
I also love to watch football to and my favourite teams are Manchester United and Barcelona team...
I used to play football but now not anymore...
My favourite movie is IRONMAN

like and dislike :-


* Hate: No Internet connection
* SLEEP: Must get 8 hrs, very light sleeper
* ODDITY: Love to be alone
* MUSIC: soundtracks SMALLVILLE
* DRINK: bottled water
* TV SHOW: SMALLVILLE and BEVERLY HILLS 90210
* FOOD: SATE,LAKSA,BBQ
* GIFT: Flowers
* GOAL: to be a webmaster and get paid for it
* TECHNO-STUFF: Laptop, digital camera all things computer
* COMPUTER PROGRAMS: PhotoShop; Dreamweaver,Illustrator..etc..
* ROLE MODEL: Bill Gate
* MOOD: Changes all the time
* LOCAL BAND: Meet Uncle Hussein
* MAGAZINE: PC World
* PLACE TO BE: HEAVEN



Thats all about me.... If you guys have any opinion please comment....
Okay.. See you guys later...

1 comments:

-me- said...

now i know you love flower